CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rev swimming?

well my doggie Rev. was a non-swimming dog until a few days ago my dad pushed him in and he just started swimming all of a sudden. and today we went and he just jumped in and retrieved the ball! i am so proud of him and then we couldn't get him to stop swimming! :) i love him sooo much! my summer has been ok so far we have some plans to go to Washington and maybe portland! Me and my dad played a duet thing in the back yard with guitar and tenor and it sounded really cool! i miss band class and playing everyday and my old band teacher! i hope your summer is going fabulous and cant wait to hear from ya! :) Lov ya Noosa

2 comments:

Leen said...

i think dogs are born knowing how to swim... if you hold my dog sunny over the water she starts paddling even before she gets to it... but then she swims to shore (like owner like dog)

cute blog... i have one that i kinda abandoned on here somewhere... maybe i'll start it up again someday we'll see

love ya
--aileen

Unknown said...

This blog is really cute Noosa! Ya dogs have it in ther genes to immediately swim when they get in the water...it's natural for them! But that's sooo cute! I love Rev and we NEED TO HANG OUT SOON! I love u and this blog and I hope to talk to you soon! With love, Nicole