CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL!!

I cant believe i am in high school now! it is so exciting and i have all my friends there to hang with and i have at least a friend in each class so i am not lonely. my birthday has passed it was the 3rd i had to postpone my party till this coming weekend cause some of my friends were busy. i cant wait though, high school is pretty sweet its more relaxed we have 10 minute passing periods and the teachers at least my teachers are more relaxed its nice and we can listen to our Ipod's in work times and stuff like that. with my birthday money i have received i am looking at cameras since my junk of a camera takes AAA battery's and it waste them so i am going to sell that one maybe. and we have had this stray kitten. he was really skinny so we feed him that was about 2 weeks ago so a few days later we asked around to see if any one owned him and everyone said no. so today we took him to the humane society so if you want a little friendly kitten hes gray and black and really cute!! that's it for now! TTYL Love ya all lots!! Vanesa Ann

0 comments: